Doorstep Screening Process
Each and every person who enters our practice is now required to undergo the Doorstep Screening Process. We appreciate this is unfamiliar and unprecedented and ask that you respect this process in order for us to provide as safe an environment for all as possible.
Up on arrival at the practice patients will no longer automatically be allowed to walk inside the practice
Patients are to be greeted outside the Practice Doors Prior to Entry.
Each person will be stopped, and the person /patient is given brief outline of what the process is and why the protocol has been changed, the following questions must be asked in the detailed order outlined:
- Have You travelled overseas in the last 14 days? If answer is No Proceed to next question
- Have returned to Queensland either Internationally or Domestically in the last 14 days? If answer is No Proceed to next question
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 cases? If answer is No proceed to the next question
- Do you have any Cold or Flu symptoms, including Cough, Sore Throat or Shortness of Breath? If no proceed to the final stage
The person / patient will be requested to allow us to take their temperature to ascertain if they are currently experiencing fever like symptoms.
If the patient/person has a temperature in excess of 37.5 degrees Celsius or they decline to have their Temperature taken they will not be granted access to our practice.
Patients denied access to the practice will be offered the opportunity to have a telephone consult or alternatively be redirected to one of the following:
- Local COVID-19 Respiratory Clinics
- COVID-19 Hotline 1800 020 080
- 13 Health
Get Better, Sooner
Book Online Today
Or talk to our friendly staff who will assist with your appointment needs. If you have a concern or would like to make a suggestion please email us.
Important: Please contact “000” for any medical emergencies.